HOCD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOCD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long Term Absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Terryu

Long Term Absence Empty
PostSubject: Temporarily not playing   Long Term Absence EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:35 am

Hi all,

want to let you guys know I will temporarily quit for unknown period of time due to RL matter. wish to see you guys soon.

Terry
Back to top Go down
Faraz

Long Term Absence Empty
PostSubject: Time Conflict Thru September   Long Term Absence EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 pm

During September I have to fast for ramadan and time for breaking fast and relgious obligations are gonna be a problem until its over which is around september 21st, I might be able to come late but its 100% likey I wont be on time
Back to top Go down
Zinga

Zinga

Long Term Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Term Absence   Long Term Absence EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:25 pm

I'll put you on my long term list for being excused during this time. You will not have to post for each run, but you will be in my records. Thanks for keeping me updated!
Back to top Go down
Zinga

Zinga

Long Term Absence Empty
PostSubject: Long Term Absence   Long Term Absence EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Decided to put a section in for people who actually bother to communicate that they will be gone enough that they would qualify for long term absence list.
Back to top Go down
slickster

slickster

Long Term Absence Empty
PostSubject: Vacation   Long Term Absence EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 am

Will be gone for the next 3 runs. Heading to Taiwan for a vacation. Should be back around Dec 8th. See you guys then and good luck with drops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Term Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Term Absence   Long Term Absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Term Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOCD :: Villains :: Villains Dynamis Time Conflicts-
Jump to: