HOCD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOCD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application - Kasia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application - Kasia Empty
PostSubject: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 4:08 pm

What is your character's name?
Kasia

Jobs(level):
DRG 75 - BST 75
(BLM and SCH @62 and on their way to 75)

Desired Lot Job:
DRG and BST for now, probably SCH and BLM later

Dynamis Wins you NEED:
Beaucedine and Xarcabard. Never got a win in the CoP one, but did Qufim and Buburimu once each

CoP Diablos Cleared?
Yup

Current Linkshell(s):
NeoBSU

Past Linkshell(s):
HopefromAsh, Obsidian, DLV/DVSIII, Forsaken, Solarangels

Origin Server:
Shiva

Normal Play Hours (i.e. Can you make our runs?):
Evening and some afternoon EST !

Reasons for wanting to join GTC:
I'd like to do Dynamis, since I quit the shell that gave me that event. I'll be honest by saying I want AF2 and Xarcabard win also. I really do want to "explore" the CoP Dynamis as well.

Something you can tell us that will help us to know you better:
I am very disciplined. I always respect orders and formation in Dynamis.

Anything else you would like to let us know about yourself:
Christmas vacations are coming (December 23th)and might dusturb my attendance, but it will be back up in January (2-3 days after New Year)

HAVE YOU READ THE POSTED LS RULES?
Yes I did.

Can you follow instructions?
Of course I do Smile

Will you cry if people yell at you?
I won't... I am a big boy (Male in-real (sad isn't Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes !))
Back to top Go down
mrflood

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:15 am

Fyi, Xarc win isn't easy in the slightest so expect a wait on that one, but seeing as I rarely attend ignore me. I just know the shell is hardcore on farming, I completed THF AF within a month of joining, so you always get what you want in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:20 am

I don't mind the farming, seriously. Happy if people get drops, that's all that matters Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
salvation

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 6:40 pm

GTC no longer exsists. And I believe (Guni can correct me if I'm wrong here) that our dynamis is closed to non ls members.
That section of the forums is still there for sentimental reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm going to talk to a few of the leaders about this application. But to be brutally honest, you do not really have any jobs we would consider needed for our group. I hate saying that, because it sounds terrible, however it is the truth. I'll reply here again when a decision has been reached.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:00 pm

Guniuni wrote:
I'm going to talk to a few of the leaders about this application. But to be brutally honest, you do not really have any jobs we would consider needed for our group. I hate saying that, because it sounds terrible, however it is the truth. I'll reply here again when a decision has been reached.

That is understandable and can't really blame you on this, so no bad feelings. I prefer to have an honest answer than a "brutal" lie.
Back to top Go down
Sammmmmyyy

Sammmmmyyy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:29 pm

have you thought about applying to heroes for a endgame Ls and just just for dynamis ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:15 am

To be honest, just for Dynamis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:27 pm

Keo has given me the okay to give you a trial pearl. Your first few Dynamis runs will be monitored to see how well you listen to direction, follow the rules, and see how well you play in general. Dynamis - Qufim is currently scheduled for tomorrow, at 7pm est. Subject to change based on attendance. If you can attend, you will receive a pearl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Understood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kasia   Application - Kasia Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Kasia
Page 1 of 1