HOCD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HOCD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th) Empty
PostSubject: Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th)   Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:58 am

Attendance: 29 people
Acepod
Aramis
Arkanisgath
Artonus
Aust
Axyl
Azalis
Bagadonuts
Blkwnd
Blunt
Demolord [2/2 blm]
Escaflowne
Jisper
Guniuni
Jennsen
Kasi
Keo
Marquiss [1/2 dnc]
Metalgross
Rafuls
Ragnarzero
Sakryh [2/2 whm]
Sdragon [1/2 dnc]
Shootsoo
Sliccc [1/2 dnc]
Tanker
Velenfein
Yasstaru
Yonko

Drops
33 t. Whiteshells
36 o. Bronzepiece
32 Byne bill
2 m. Silverpiece
pld- Tanker
whm- Jisper
drk- Axyl (full free)
blm- Guniuni
mnk- Tanker (freelot 65+)
whm- Yonko (freelot 75)
blu- Yasstaru

Money Lotters
Artonus
Axyl
Blkwnd
Godfathermom
Jennsen
Velenfein
Yonko

Excused
Kenshyn
Salvation
Chawk
Mrflood
Sammmmmyyy
Risa

WARNED FOR TONIGHT
The follow people are being warned for tonight, due to their actions or blatent lack of RR. I will be watching the following people closely the next few dynamis'. If the lack of RR continues, or if you keep going afk without logging, etc., I will remove rights. If I can die 9 times pulling and use RR everytime, there's no excuse others cannot use it 2-3 times. There are no exceptions to this, RR is an expected item and it is in the RULES.

Demolord; Shootsoo; Aust; Rafuls; Bagadonuts; Yasstaru

If you wish to plea your own case against your name in this list, feel free to send a tell. I expect proof otherwise as to your reason for being on this list.

Last edited by Guniuni on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Apology...   Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:10 am

I would like to say that I'm sorry, but I forgot to bring reraise last night. When I got logged in and saw the change to Xarc, I quickly got a tele there because I didn't want to be late. At that point I remembered and asked Artonus if he had an extra reraise item I could buy, but he didn't.

No excuses, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Tinydog

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th)   Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:01 pm

grats on hat guni
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hmmmm   Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:24 pm

So, I wasn't currently on the "Warned for tonight" list, until I decided to be honest and apologize, then I got added...lol.

I've never entered Dynamis late, and I've never left Dynamis early. I understand that I have pretty worthless jobs when it comes to Dynamis, but I'm there from start to finish. I see people come in over half-way through, people always leaving early (even after they've gotten AF), and also receive money even though they might not have been there the whole time. I agree that people should be warned for not having reraise, but maybe there should be other warnings as well...just a thought.

I have even been leveling BLM partially so that I can feel as though I contribute more to Dynamis. Anyway, I'm trying to follow the rules and do my best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th)   Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:57 pm

It shouldn't matter if you're on the list or not. After that run, the rule has been update anyway, and it applies to everyone. Honesty deserves gratitude, but it doesn't change any facts. In fact, you're on the list in my hands, I just forgot to add you. If there wasn't a post made in this thread, I would've never relooked at my list. That's my honesty for you. I know how to handle people leaving early. The rule for money is "9. You need to be present for more than 75% of the run to get a money share." I keep tabs on when people leave, so it's under control. Just relax, things are being handled fine.

If you wanna go through the past dynamis' and point out "this person left xxx time, this person left xx time, warn them warn them", I'm gonna have to tell you to find something better to do with your time.

Everyone should be doing their best to follow the rules. Those people on that list, most of them can probably attest to saying they're trying their best to follow the rules too. There are times when stuff like this needs to be addressed. RR was the main problem, not people leaving early, etc. I'm not going to warn people for leaving early, they have work, lives, and families some of them. It happens. Shit happens. But RR, there's no excuse for.

If anything else needs to be said about this by anyone, send a tell in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th)   Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynamis - Xarcabard (Dec. 9th)
Page 1 of 1